***Windows, Linux, and Mac Compatible****
Wifi Cam is a free app. that streams the camera and microphone of your phone to a web browser or to VLC, Windows, Mac and Linux are supported.
- Remotely trigger vibrations and funny sounds on your phone or toggle its camera flash
- The stream can be directly streamed to VLC
- Really easily record the stream in a file using VLC
- You can enable/disable sound or video streaming
- The resolution, the bitrate and the framerate of the stream can be configured remotely
- Two video encoders are available for the video streaming: H.263 and H.264
- Sound streaming AMR and AAC are available.
- The flash can be controlled remotely
- You can choose between the back facing camera and the front facing camera
- Funny sounds can be played on the phone from VLC, Firefox, or Chrome
- Streams can be multicasted on multiple devices
Wifi IP Cam is a free software application from the System Maintenance subcategory, part of the System Utilities category.
The app is currently available in English and it was last updated on 2013-10-01. The program can be installed on Android.
Wifi IP Cam (version 2.0) has a file size of 2.10 MB and is available for download from our website.
Just click the green Download button above to start. Until now the program was downloaded 10 times.
We already checked that the download link to be safe, however for your own protection we recommend that you scan the downloaded software with your antivirus.